You can follow the announcement here.
While I’m working, I experience quite a bit of downtime while I let video render. It’s what affords me some of my blogging time. That and I try and blog ahead. I sit down for an hour on a weekend, and get 5 to 10 posts scheduled to appear throughout the week. I see this blog as a place to highlight some of the things provoke me or thrill me. Were we to live in the same house, I’d probably show these things to you constantly. Or you could imagine that they would be the topics of discussion throughout any given day.
Anyway, I wanted to throw these things out there, as they aren’t necessarily timely but they are things that you might enjoy looking through.
- Mr Rosewater Presents the first 10 songs on his iPod shuffle. Oddly enough, #1 is the band my neice is named after.
- All species descended from a common ancestor, says National Geographic. Where were you when you finally accept evolution as true? The Whore of all the Earth answers.
- Gizmodo, why does my phone bill appear to be on crack after I return from overseas?
- Hey Topless Robot, How realistic is Shia LaBeouf about the shitcan movies he’s been in?
- In “Elf” after Buddy drinks that two liter pop and belches at the dinner table, he turns to his his brother and says, “Did you hear that!?!” I ask Tina the same thing every time I burp. Ethan Siegel wants you to know more about hearing and sound.
- People often wonder why I call it the “Yeshua Fog” and not the “Jesus Fog.” Here’s another explanation why Christians should use Yeshua and not Jesus.