I’m posting this before noon, to encourage you and your nooner proclivities.
- This week in sex. Find out why republican victories can be a good thing and about a video game that allows you to venture into a woman’s vagina and destroy evil STDs.
- Pharyngula: Atheists are not immune to idiocy
- Late to the game, Keith Olbermann got suspended. Sounds good to me.
- Too early, Gov. Quinn thinks his election validates hope to raise taxes. No, it validated the need to keep crazyass Bill Brady and his 10-year old running mate out of the top Illinois seat.
- Above 1 of 10 Examples of truth and simplicity in advertising