- Be productive. There’s much to do today.
- Leave the pimple alone that’s growing inside the front of my right nostril.
- Keep a bandaid over my lefthand, middle finger. Last week I was peeling a butternut squash and I sliced into the nail. Every time I bump it or snag it on clothing, it hurts like the dickens (pictured above). That is my middle finger so consider yourself screwed.
- Avoid an over-excess of nosebleeds by using tissues instead of my forefinger to remove the massive boogers from my nose. I’m a nosebleeder. I have been since I was a kid. It’s not just nose picking that causes nosebleeds, but it surely doesn’t help.
- Nutrition Facts on Butternut Squash (brighthub.com)