Supernatural miracle worker Cindy Jacobs says you can pray Sandy, the big, bad hurricane away.
Her prayer (according to this) is:
1. Rebuke this storm in Jesus’ name. The authority of the believer is powerful enough to shift weather patterns! (Matthew 17:20)
2. Declare that the Prince of Peace reigns over this hurricane, and that His peace will cause the storm to diminish. (Isaiah 9:6)
3. Pray that this storm will not disrupt our Reformation Day prayer initiatives in the eastern states. (Isaiah 54:17)
4. Pray that the Lord would protect every person on the eastern coast, and that there would be no fatalities or serious injuries. (Psalm 91; It would also be good to declare this passage of scripture over the eastern states.)
5. Worship God for his provision, protection, and peace in the midst of storms. (Psalm 59:16)
If the storm suddenly stopped this very second, someone somewhere would have to agree that Cindy’s onto something.
If the storm continues, people are harmed, and Sandy is wildly destructive, surely (surely!) Cindy will reconsider her faith position.