Over the past three weeks, Tina and I have:
- Photographed close to 6,500 images
- That’s three bands, five events, six interiors and 63 corporate head shots, five portraits, and three bunnies.
- We delivered approximately 1,000 images (out of 6,500)
- Shot over 400 gigabytes of video footage
- Almost completed an 18-minute video out of that footage.
- Delivered eight requests for estimates
- Helped raise money and awareness for two different charities (children with special healthcare needs and cancer).
- Hired three contractors to help with production, photo and video editing
- Worked on launching a new site with a new identity
- Ordered new business cards
- Did our best to maintain our workout schedules
- Tried really hard to keep up with our social life
- Stuck by each other through every hour
All of the above is true except for the two bunnies.
There were only two.
Thing is, we have a to-do list that just doesn’t seem to quit.
I’ll take it.