I’m limping into 2018 with a skepticism, determination and hope. Skepticism is ranking highest on my list.
Twenty seventeen was a good year for a lot of things.
- My business: revenues up!
- My marriage: tents and tits up!
- My love of learning French: Eiffel Tower up!
- Physical achievement: Feet thumbs up.
- Psychological awareness: meditatively a positive feeling but a work in progess (as it always should be).
- My family life: what a disaster.
My overall grade for 2017, a solid B.
Care to read more, dip below the fold.