This past week has been dedicated to photo editing. Between a 50mp camera and a 40mp camera, save times can range from 3 to 8 minutes, and my computer is not slow. It gives me time to blaze through different websites for stories.
Keeping up with all the fake news in the world can become a time suck. Here are just a handful of stories that have had my attention over the past few days.
- Judge Who Literally Wrote the Book on Corruption Indicted on Fraud Charges
Roger Stone: It’s possible I’ll be indicted (we can only hope)
- Ignore that other stuff I said … Jeff “Asshole” Sessions: ‘We never really intended’ to separate families
- National Enquirer sent stories about Trump to his attorney Michael Cohen before publication
- I’ll take your propaganda and raise you three propagandas: Tucker Carlson: Rachel Maddow’s Tears Were “Propaganda”. If you’re curious about the fake news and propaganda for yourself, take a look and decide for yourself.
- Everything makes you gay: Billy Elliot forced to scrap dates in Budapest following press hate campaign claiming it will turn kids gay AND Conspiracy Fearist Alex Jones says the Pentagon has weaponized perfumes to make men gay and not want to have kids.
- And when you get an STD from gay or straight sex, go pay Jim Bakker 100 smackers for an VD Ointment sent from God himself.
- Nutter butter Rick Wiles says when you drink water, you’re consuming the fetuses of aborted babies, you fine cannibals.
- SWEET!!! Tom Arnold is teaming up with Michael Cohen to take down Trump, find and publish more locker room talk videos!
- FOX News host says these aren’t red blooded ‘American’ kids we’re imprisoning, concentration camping, and abusing … these are dirty foreign kids. In other news, some people are xenophobic.