Breaking news on top of breaking news on top of breaking news this week. It’s like we’re all getting suffocated under the weight of a zillion news stories.
And, you know, this story of the Trump Tower doorman being released from his hush contract to not talk about Donnie and his love child (below) won’t add up to a lick of retribution toward the president.
But it sure does keep us coming back for more of this blazing dumpster fire train wreck of a shit show presidency, doesn’t it?
(CNN)A former Trump World Tower doorman who says he has knowledge of an alleged affair President Donald Trump had with an ex-housekeeper, which resulted in a child, is now able to talk about a contract he entered with American Media Inc. that had prohibited him from discussing the matter with anyone, according to his attorney.
On Friday, Marc Held — the attorney for Dino Sajudin, the former doorman — said his client had been released from his contract with AMI, the parent company of the National Enquirer, “recently” after back-and-forth discussions with AMI.
CNN has exclusively obtained a copy of the “source agreement” between Sajudin and AMI, which is owned by David Pecker.
The contract appears to have been signed on Nov. 15, 2015, and states that AMI has exclusive rights to Sajudin’s story but does not mention the details of the story itself beyond saying, “Source shall provide AMI with information regarding Donald Trump’s illegitimate child…”
Also fun news from this week: