- Benoit Mandelbrot, the father of Fractal Geometry, dead at 85.
- Oxymoron defined: Science Tarot Cards
- Urban Legend callback: “Sympathy for the Devil” is not the song that the Rolling Stones were playing when Meredith Hunter was killed as many Christian leaders tried to feed to America’s youth to prevent them from listening to their music.
- Oh noes! Top ten anti-masturbation devices. Includes Graham Crackers and a device that prevented “spermatorrhoea“
- A partnership made in Earthly Heaven: Legos meet Letterpress, Letterpress … Legos
- Branding reimagined: Democratic and Republican logos get facelifts.
- Drug sales increase and become easier with social media
Here’s a graphic for you. By all means, please take the time to do the fucking math.