- Very cool: Director Ridley Scott and Kevin MacDonald have been asked to put together “Life in a Day”, the first Internet user-generated documentary. Submissions are to be sent on July 24, and if your clip makes it, you will be given a co-director credit. And guess where I’ll be on July 24!? I think I’ll submit.
- Unverified but a fun read: The 9 Most Statistically Terrifying Days On the Calendar
- Glock takes aim at untangling what’s happening in Afghanistan. If his mind were a bicep, you might confuse him for a juicer.
- Two hundred photorgasmic photos of fireworks over at Gizmodo
- PZ Myers rips a kvetching creationist a new asshole over brain “design”. Read the original kvetch here.
- Why doesn’t the earth fall out of orbit into the sun? Why not ask a yahoo?
- Evidence of Britain’s first human’s. Actual photos of Petursey’s great great great great great * 100 grandmother to surface soon.
Above: Letters from Camp via I have seen the whole of the internet